Antonio was born in Puglia, Italy. Before moving to London, Antonio gained experience in the field of design by working as a design and technical drawing assistant and spent several years studying jewellery design and goldsmithing. During that time he worked on a variety of individually commissioned pieces.
Antonio holds a Higher National Diploma in Design, Silversmithing, Jewellery and Allied Crafts from London Guildhall University (Sir John Cass Department of Art and Design) where he specialised in Design, Diamond Mounting and Setting.
Antonio has achieved extensive recognition for both design ability and his technique in goldsmithing and jewellery.
To date, Antonio has received awards from the following:-
- British Jewellery Association
- David Morris International Ltd
- Goldsmith` Craft Cuncil
- Levy Gems
- The Royal Society of Arts
- H. S. Walsh & Sons Ltd
- The Worshipful Company of Goldsmiths
Antonio has also had his work selected for display at the following exhibitions:-
- "Goldsmiths` Craft and Design Cuncil", Goldsmiths` Hall
- "La Dolce Vita", Olympia Exhibition Hall, London
- "New Designers Exhibition", Business Design Centre
- "Passing Out", Surrey Institute of Art & Design
- "Summer Show", London Guildhall University
- "Summer Show", London Metropolitan University
Antonio runs his own business designing and making fine jewellery for a wide range of clients based in both England and Italy.
He is also a qualified teacher and currently teaches diamond mounting, jewellery, gem-stone setting and jewellery design at university level.